Friday, December 19, 2008

House Update

Well folks...

The rent-to-own situation is a no go.

The family that was interested became quickly disinterested when they discovered what purchasing a home truly entails. They decided that renting was the best option for them and have gone another direction.

Yes, we are disappointed. We thought this was going to be our miracle and the removal of our financial burden. We are just hanging on (really hanging on, sometimes by a thread...) that God has a bigger and better miracle in mind.

In the morning, O LORD, you hear my voice; in the morning I lay my requests before you and wait in expectation. Psalm 5:3

2 comments:

Carla said...

Oh man. I'm sorry. I will be praying for your home to sell, rent, etc. {HUG}

Amy Woods said...

Praying, Jennifer! Merry Christmas to you and your family!! Hopefully you'll get our card before Thursday.