Wednesday, August 5, 2009

I'm writing this post from my...

...new computer!!!

Yipee! It feel so good to be back in business. It has been 5 weeks since I've even sat in my computer desk. Eric's brother Kirk via delivery from Eric's parents (who spent the last several days with us) has set me up with a new faster hard drive, DVD burner and a "new" tower. Now I can get online, download photos (OMW there are tons of those!), etc.

Next step is to set up a phone meeting with our friend Danny - my data rescue hero - so he and Eric can load all my saved documents (inc. our Taiwan dossier), photos and such onto the new computer. Then I'll be siting pretty!

Thanks everyone, for sticking around through the lack of photos, lack of posts, and weird looking posts sent from my BlackBerry. I look forward to things starting to settle down (???) in our busy summer, so I can catch you all up and even get photos up on flickr!

YAY!!!! :-)

later~
jen

No comments: