Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Coffee Bar, Rare Books, Fine Art, Antiquities, etc.

Enigma Rarities...

This is the shop I have been working in for the past 5 weeks. I am the morning "opener", arriving at 6:30 to get things ready for the first customers of the day. At 5am each morning when I climb out of bed, I remind myself that I took on this extra job to help raise the money needed to bring Noelle home from China. I smile at her picture on the bathroom mirror as I brush the sleep out of my eyes. She's definitely worth it! :)



A cosy place to sip a warm, frothy cappuccino while reading a rare first edition.

David, the owner, had the original floors refinished and the bar, crown molding, baseboards, etc. are all custom-made oak. He sure did this place up right - Beautiful!

Jennifer, "Super Barista Girl"

No comments: