Thursday, May 29, 2008

Previously unseen photos (you know, just some cute pictures from the past couple of weeks)

NOTE: Please ignore the dates on some of these pictures. The memory got all messed up when I put the new batteries in the camera. And nope, I don't know how to fix it.


Bah-dul, bah-dul, bah-dul! I luv my Bah-duls! And this is just a few in my vast collection.

Please don't interrupt the master stylist at work! My client is about to experience the style experience of her lifetime! (Yeah, that little green thing in Noelle's hand is a toy brush, if you missed it.)

You can't see meeeeeee!!!!

Noelle tucks 4 of her favorite stuffed animals in for a nap...and looks to be ready for one herself

Pharaoh, Pharaoh! - Oh baby, let my people go! - Nah, nah, nah, nah---

Making lists for mom on, like, her 279th sticky note

(Naaaaa, there isn't any waste going on in this picture. And yes, money does grow on trees. And yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus.)

Caught in the act!

Hey! Doesn't Noelle know that Nazarene PK's don't dance (and especially not with their pants MIA)?! We'll have to have a talk with her about this...

Noelle thinks she is taking a digital photo of me with her "camera" (actually a portable tape player, but I'll never tell)

Tummies are meant for tickles!

I told you she likes milk!

Helping dad put together our new (to us) swing set in the back yard - Aren't neighbors great?

Way to work a wrench, girl!


Testing out the swings with dad

Trying the slide with just a little help from dad

Such a big girl! Swinging without (much) assistance!

Our friend Morgan swings on the teeter-totter opposite Noelle

No comments: